Open all year long. Price is per night and two persons, breakfast and VAT 10% included.
- Children free younger than 5 years.
- Extra person from 5 to 12 years old: 25 €/night/breakfast included.
- Extra person older than 12 years old: 40 €/night/breakfast included.
Breakfast is served from 8:30h to 10:30h.
Arrival time: from 14:00h. Departure time: before 11:00h.
Animals are unfortunately not accepted.
Our house is 100% smoke-free except in the garden.
Room housekeeping is daily.
A reservation is guaranteed with both a confirmation from us and the reception of a means of payment from you, normally a credit card valid until the day of your arrival, in order to charge the deposit for the 50% of the total amount.
- The 50% deposit of the total stay can be charged to your accounts any time before your arrival.
- Settlement of the remaining balance for the total stay can be paid all over your stay.
- The deposit for an stay of one night totals the 100% of the total stay.
- In case of cancelling 30 days or more before your arrival day, we will proceed to refund you the deposit already received for the confirmation of your reservation, in less than seven days.
- In case of cancelling within 30 days of your arrival day, the deposit already received for the confirmation of your reservation, is not refunded.
- In case of an early departure, the total stay will be paid irrespective of the number of cancelled nights.
Please inform us beforehand of your estimated arrival time at Petit Maó as well as any eventual food intolerance or allergy so that we can purchase appropriate food for your breakfast.
Please, notice that only a Suite or the Family suite can take in a family with one children or adult (the first one) or two children or adults (the second one). In both, we can also install one or two cods.
For any question or if you do not find any availability for your requested dates, please do not hesitate to directly contact us :
| By phone at ( 00 34) 661 020 254
| By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that from July 1st 2016 on, the Tax for Sustainable Tourism is levied on all overnight stays in tourist accommodations on the Balearic Islands.
Thanks to your contribution, we will be able to make major investments to compensate the territorial and environmental impact of tourism on Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera.
In accommodation such as Petit Maó category (Turismo de Interior) the applicable amount per person in high season (from 1 May to 31 October) is 1.10 euros/day (VAT included) and 0.55 euros/day (VAT included) in low season (1 November to 30 April).
What’s more a longterm holiday maker will have a 50 % discount on the tax starting from the nineth day of their stay at the same accommodation.
People under 16 year old are exempt from this tax.
For more information regarding the Tax for Sustainable Tourism we invite you to have a look at the following website: http://www.illessostenibles.travel